Do It In Durham is a series of events taking place in the Region of Durham from 13 to 17 November 2017. This series is in celebration of Global Entrepreneurship Week. Every event is an opportunity to network and grow your business and your knowledge. There is a rich eco-system of support, funding and entrepreneurial resources for businesses.
- This event has passed.
Essential Marketing Strategies
November 14, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
In this workshop Teresa Shaver, Executive Director of the Business Advisory Centre Durham will share about essential marketing strategies to grow your sales!
- Your digital / web presence
- Customer Relationships
- Social Media
- Content Creation
- Joint Ventures & Partnerships
- Affiliates and Brand Ambassadors
- Speaking Events and local outreach
This event is held in partnership with the Durham Region Economic Development Department
- No tickets are needed for the event.
- Bring your questions and a notebook if needed.
- There is plenty of free parking.
For more information, call us at (905) 668-4949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org