- review and understand financial statements
- be able to ask informed questions of financial professionals
- How’s the business doing?
- Did we make money this year?
- What does my P&L tell me?
- Why do I need a balance sheet?
- Where is my cash coming from?
- Where is my cash going to?
- Why isn’t my cash equal to my profit?
- Profit and Loss Statement — gives operating results for a specific period
- Balance Sheet
- shows the assets, liabilities, and capital of a business or other organization at a particular point in time
- details the balance of income and expenditure over the preceding period
- Cash Flow Statement
- shows how changes in balance sheet accounts and income affect cash and cash equivalents
- breaks analysis down to operating, investing and financing activities
Presented by CPA Member.No tickets are needed for the event. We start promptly at 1:30pm please be punctual. There is free parking, however, the lot is under construction and parking may be limited.